Wednesday, February 20, 2013

For more than ten years I've looked at runners and thought to myself 'I would really love to try that' but I've never had the guts to actually get out and try it. I've always had an excuse........for ten years!

This past year I've heard myself tell my kids numerous times that they should 'just try it' they 'might like it', 'you never know unless you try', 'what's the worst thing that can happen?', etc. Meanwhile I was too afraid to try myself.

So when I received an email suggesting I join a running clinic with a link to all of the upcoming clinics, I hit reply and said 'I don't have to look at the link, let's do it'. Over the weekend I gut my running shoes and I'm going to start running this week. I'm very excited and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Roz said...

Awesome! And so great to have you back!