When someone suddenly pops back into the bloggy world after having abruptly left are they supposed to give an explanation? I'm not sure I can. I am back but I don't really know what that means. I don't know how much time or energy I will have to update here so we'll see how it goes!
I haven't been around everyone else's blog much because I used Bloglines to keep track of the blogs I loved to read and when they made changes I lost many of those links. I've also found myself not as interested in commenting on blogs. I guess you could say I've taken a break.
Now I'm back, are you still there? I'd love it if you'd comment or email me so I can reconnect if we've lost touch.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am here! :) Welcome back!
I'm still here too! Glad to have you back online :).
Well hello stranger!
Woot!
ingredientsforlife.ca
Post a Comment